Field Operations Manager
BHC manufactures specialty chemicals under two trusted brands — Brulin and Patco Food Safety — to markets such as Building Maintenance, Healthcare, Industrial and Food Service. We are committed to progressive R&D, our stringent quality assurance and specification standards, and first-in-class service.
The Field Operations Manager will provide regular on-site, periodic professional technical service to established retail chain store locations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, establishing and maintaining a positive working relationship with store management, contractors, and in-house janitorial personnel. This position will ensure that the Company is represented with professionalism while fulfilling store needs for product, product application, training, and problem analysis and resolution.
This Field Operations Manager monitors and reports product consumption, competence of janitorial crew, status of business relationships, maintenance problems and corrective action taken, competitor activities, and opportunities to introduce new products. This position will be the liaison between customers and BHC. The Field Operations Manager will be responsible for the geographical territory of California. This Field Operations Manager will have early morning starts and a couple of night shifts a month.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional whose desire is to work for a dynamic, growth-oriented company. As an ISO certified organization we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality products and services to our customers and we seek a creative, enthusiastic individual with the same commitment to customer service, dependability and high standards of performance.
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Must be able to operate a vehicle
- Must be in possession of a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to be detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to build strong positive working relationships
- Available to provide service/training to customers at times and locations convenient for them
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to complete daily activities
- Demonstrated time management or organizational skills